The boldly re-designed BruTrek French Presses are designed for brewing outdoors, but ideal for brewing anywhere. Features the patented Bru-Stop™ press technology for a delightfully smooth, rich tasting brew, and a threaded lid that helps retain heat and prevent spills.
• Brews 32 fl.oz. (946ml)
• Measures 6.5″ x 4.5″ x 9.5″
Features of the Basecamp French Presses:
• Patented Bru-Stop™ press technology halts the extraction process once fully pressed down to prevent bitter tasting coffee, and grounds in your cup!
• Stainless steel body, plastic top lid, plastic press-screen form with fine mesh metal screen and metal bru-plate
• Bru-Stop™ press assembly can be dis-assembled for easy cleaning
• Screw on top lid with latch to prevent spills and retain heat
• Double wall, vacuum insulated stainless steel body
• Rugged & durable with rubber-grip handle
• BPA-free lid & inner components
• Padded rubber bottom base
• Keeps your bru hot for hours!